Simple Future Tense
Here's an example:
"I will meet you at the coffee shop tomorrow."
In this sentence, "will meet" is the simple future tense form of the verb "meet". The speaker is making a promise or commitment to meet with the person they are addressing at a specific time and place in the future (tomorrow, at the coffee shop). The use of "will meet" indicates that this action will happen in the future.
|Using "will" + base verb|
will + go
will + talk
will + come
|(Only first person (I/We) ) Using "shall" + base verb|
I/We shall + go
I/We shall + come
I/We shall + talk
|Using (am/is/are) + going to + base verb|
I + am going to + study
He/She/It + is going to + walk
You/They/We + are going to + study
1) I will attend a concert next month.
2) The company will launch a new product next week.
3) We will have a family reunion next summer.
1) I think it will rain later today.
2) They will probably win the game tomorrow.
3) She believes that he will become a successful musician in the future.
1) Will you join me for a hike next Saturday?
2) I will help you move to your new apartment next month.
3) Will you allow me to carry your bags for you?
1) Shall I make dinner for us tonight?
2) Shall I help you with your project next week?
3) Shall we meet at the park for a picnic on Sunday?
Be going to
1) I am going to start studying for the exam tonight.
2) We are going to travel to Europe next year.
3) She is going to buy a new car in the near future.
|I will study||I won't study||Will i study?|
|We will study||We won't study||Will we study?|
|You will study||You won't study||Will you study?|
|He will study||He won't study||Will he study?|
|She will study||She won't study||Will she study?|
|It will walk||It won't walk||Will it walk?|
|They will study||They won't study||Will they study?|
|I shall study||Shall i study?|
|We shall study||Shall we study?|
|I am going to study||I am not going to study||Am I going to study?|
|We are going to study||We are not going to study||Are we going to study?|
|You are going to study||You are not going to study||Are you going to study?|
|He is going to study||He is not going to study||Is he going to study?|
|She is going to study||She is not going to study||Is she going to study?|
|It is going to walk||It is not going to walk||Is it going to walk?|
|They are going to study||They are not going to study||Are they going to study?|